Ferment for Kefir milk (4 gr bottle)
Prepare your milk kefir in a few minutes!
Make your own lacto-fermented drink rich in living bacteria!
Lactic acid bacteria improve lactose digestion in individuals with difficulty digesting lactose!
A very economical fermented drink that is easy to digest!
Payment in 2, 3 or 4 times with no charges
Ingredients : Lactose, Lactococcus lactis, Leuconostoc mesenteroides, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Bifidobacterium, Kluyveromyces marxianus.
- Dilute the ferment in ½ cup of milk. Stir with a spoon to obtain a homogeneous liquid. Cover the cup. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Pour the reconstituted ferment into a tightly sealed glass bottle with a screw cap and add the rest of the litre of milk, little by little. Close the bottle tightly and shake it upside down for 2 minutes to homogenize the entire preparation.
- Unscrew the cap from the bottle and leave it on.
- Allow fermentation to develop at room temperature (+18/+25°C) for 24 hours. The contents of the bottle thicken and build up in mass. Fermentation is complete.
- Shake the bottle: the kefir obtained takes the form of a thick milk.