Low pitch om (68.05 Hz) purple
The Ohm grave tuning fork is used on our body, especially the lower part of the body. It creates beautiful harmonics when activated.
It is useful in opening deep blockages of our body.
This scale is based on 68.05 Hz.
Payment in 2, 3 or 4 times with no charges
What is the difference between weighted and unweighted tuning forks?
• These tuning forks work more on the physical plane.
• You can feel the vibration stronger and at a deeper level, when their rod is placed on the body. This is because they are weighted at the end of each tooth.
• Their sound lasts longer, but is softer and more diffuse.
• They are heavier in weight.
• They are shorter in length than those of the same unweighted type.
• They are excellent for relieving pain, reducing inflammation and inducing relaxation.
• They are normally placed on the body or near the ears.
• To ring them, you can simply tap them on the palm of your hand or use the tuning fork activator.
• The weighted tuning fork is ballasted with a round weight at the end of each tooth.
• These tuning forks operate on a more subtle level. (Delicately or mysteriously).
• They move in less physical movement. The sensation of vibration is more subtle, when its rod is placed on the body.
• The sound does not last as long, but it is sharper and more crystal clear.
• They are lighter.
• They are longer than those of the same weighted type.
• They are excellent for mental and emotional balance, improving the energy field, improving physical health and promoting spiritual elevation, helping to create inner harmony and fullness.
• These tuning forks are placed around the body or near the ears.
• To ring them, you can tap two tuning forks together or use the tuning fork activator.
• The unballasted ends are straight.
Size cm 20