Tuning forks C & G full body purple
These C & G tuners are a set of two tuning forks, of the Pythagorean scale, or "right scale", and can be used all over the body. They emit a specific interval (distance between the head tones), which is called in music and sound therapy "Perfect Fifth" (the perfect quint).
Payment in 2, 3 or 4 times with no charges
In India, this quint is supposed to create a sound through which the God Shiva calls the Goddess Shakti to the dance of life. In polarity therapy, it is the physical body in motion and the movement of subtle energy within the physical body. It is also believed that the sound comes from Apollo, scratching his sacred lyre (the Greek sun god of music and healing), who through this medium sent messengers in the form of dolphins to attract the oracle of Delphi. The Chinese philosopher Lao Tzu calls this interval the sound of Universal Harmony, which keeps the forces of yin and yang in balance.
It is highly recommended to always start in this amazing world of sound with this set of tuning forks.
These 2 Tuning Forks are based on: C 256 Hz, G 384 Hz.
What is the difference between weighted and unweighted tuning forks?
WEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- These tuning forks work more on a physical level.
- You can feel the vibration stronger and at a deeper level, when their shaft is placed on the body. This is due to the fact that they are weighted at the end of each tooth.
- Their sound lasts longer, but it is softer and more diffuse.
- They are heavier in weight.
- They are shorter in length than those of the same unweighted type.
- They are excellent for relieving pain, reducing inflammation and inducing relaxation.
- They are normally placed on the body or near the ears.
- To make them sound, you can simply tap them on the palm of your hand or use the tuning fork activator.
- The weighted tuning fork is weighted with a round weight at the end of each tooth.
THE UNWEIGHTED TUNING FORKS
- These tuning forks work on a more subtle level. (Delicately or mysteriously).
- They move in less physical motion. The sensation of vibration is more subtle, when its stem is placed on the body.
- The sound does not last as long, but it is clearer and more crystalline.
- They are lighter.
- They are longer than those of the same weighted type.
- They are excellent for mental and emotional balance, improving the energy field, improving physical health and promoting spiritual elevation, helping to create inner harmony and wholeness.
- These tuning forks are placed around the body or near the ears.
- To make them sound, you can tap two tuning forks together or use the tuning fork activator.
- The unweighted ends are straight.
Size 18.5-21 cm